View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:40 AM   #10
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Yeah I remember Optimus being very competitive with the large brands. We had an Optimus in our “Kids Den” with our game systems and arcade machines. I blasted Prince ‘When Doves Cry’ album a lot. My mom heard Darling Nikki and came in and took my cassette tape, 3 times. The fourth time she pulled the tape out of the cassette.

I remember the Glory Days of Radio Shack it seemed like they had everything there was to offer at the time.

I loved Radio Shack, I was always tinkering around with electronics and they had what I needed for whatever hairbrained idea I came up with.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.