Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 03:07 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I didn't realize that was DVD and Betwitched houses.
If you have Hulu, you can watch the 2nd episode of the Dick Van Dyke show to see the same exact kitchen, even down to the old tube radio sitting on a shelf, as was shown in the first episode of WandaVision.

The set director did an amazing job of replicating absolutely everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched a bunch of Nick at Night as a kid, and maybe that's tripping a little nostalgia in there, but I had no trouble continuing to watch. At all. I was quite intrigued where they were heading.
Yeah, I think it's going to be very cool, especially considering that a huge portion of the audience watching WV grew up watching classic sitcoms such as Bewitched and Dick Van Dyke.

I'm super excited to see where it goes next.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.