View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 03:59 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...h-wvh-1126652/

Article from February i hadn’t seen before. Found it interesting to read about wolf using the original frankinstrat and which song was Eddie’s favorite. Also the insight on a couple of the songs we’ve been able to hear. All good stuff. Sorry if it’s a repost.

Bonus thought. After the insight on the songs I re listened to them on YouTube, But instead of watching the video (which most have the words), I just played it and listened. Felt better for me somehow.

Bonus bonus thought; he also mentioned “mr Ed” a song we haven’t heard yet, will feature wolf doing some tap on intro and solo. Which inspired the song title. NOBODY should expect some sort of Eddie prodigy type expectations from this statement......
Thanks for posting. Hadn’t seen it.

A general thought...is it standard now to put out a bunch of songs before the album comes out? I don’t really remember waiting this long with just a drip of singles.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.