View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 06:48 AM   #94
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Over all, this show is a big yawn.
Is it because it's such a departure from WandaVision? I'm kind of digging it so far, even if we have to wade through a little bit of the the racial stuff every episode. I enjoyed Zemo more than I thought I would, and they really took a departure with Sharon that I liked (didn't see that coming). And as with WV, I think this show is setting up much to come down the road within the MCU, obv.

I do think they've throttled Bucky, though. I know he's not the strategist Cap is, but he's still an OG super soldier and went toe to toe with Steve (in maybe the best fight scene in the whole damned MCU thus far). Not sure what I'm wanting/expecting from Bucky, it just seems his character is "off" to me.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.