Thread: Quick 3 rd mock
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 10:58 AM   #4
Veteran

I like Walker in the 2nd. I’d have concerns over Paul in the first. He’s leggy. Really long legs and that affects his balance. I do like going with a LT prospect in the 1st. So, I like your plan overall. I like the positions you’re taking and where you’re taking them. I would like to trade down from the first if we are targeting Paul and take him around 45. I like his value there. If we could pick up another pick, that would be helpful. We could grab another wr, db or rb later in the draft that could have a big impact on the team. He’s a Smurf but I love Gould in the 5th if we could pick up another pick in the draft. Gould is a 5’8” wr that’s really fast and solves our punt return problem immediately. We also had Gould in for a visit. If you add Gould and Walker to our wr room, you add a lot of SPEED.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.