View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:45 AM   #67
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Villeneuve has already said he will be satisfied telling Herbert’s message through Messiah. If another director wants to pick up after that it will probably be someone else.
I don't blame him. The books get progressively worse after Dune. Herbert hit it out of the park with the first one, but this series ain't Game of Thrones. Dune Messiah was okay, but without giving anything away, the main characters become seriously less relatable and likeable. Children of Dune was a slog, and God Emperor of Dune was awful; so bad, in fact, that I never finished it or bothered to read the fifth and sixth book. I'm told they're better than God Emperor. I don't care.

Going to see Part 2 in about an hour.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote