View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #873
Sometimes it's black and white

Yea, I would be fine with buying a streaming only Sunday ticket straight from Amazon.

Not that I want to give my money away, but I would be ok paying more for ST stand alone streaming from DirecTV than I do pay with the student discount. But I'm not ok with signing up for DirecTV and the only way I can get them to sell me the stand alone streaming is with the student discount. My office always has student interns.

But DirecTV doesn't work too hard to prevent this. They don't even require a confirmation from the student's email and I pay for it in my own name and credit card. So it seems they are ok taking my money.

Still, if Amazon allowed me to be entirely legit, great.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.