Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 12:14 AM   #676
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I have the Tyreek Hill jersey and did the same thing. I dropped it off at the tailor shop this afternoon to remove that shield and add the NFL 100th shield.
Yep, I had to update mine too.

Also, I thought it warranted its own thread, so I made one, but for posterity sake...

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 06-27-2020 at 12:24 AM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.