Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:23 PM   #44
MONTANA #19

These (attached) were all made on the Ninja Foodi: boneless country style ribs, fries, wings, and a rack of ribs.

Cook time:
Ribs: less than 2hrs from package to plate
Wings: less than an hour from frozen to plate
Fries: 18 min
Boneless Country Style Ribs: about 40 min

I also did some Johnsonville Brats in it last weekend that were perfect.

Does it taste as good as if it were smoked or grilled, of course not, but it's also 2 hours compared to 6+ hours of cook time. That being said, the taste is still damn good and they are ridiculously tender....not the fries, of course thy are crispy

If you have the $$, I'd definitely recommend the Foodi. incredibly versatile and VERY, I stress VERY easy to clean up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foodi1.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	118013   Click image for larger version

Name:	foodi2.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	118014   Click image for larger version

Name:	foodi3.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	118015   Click image for larger version

Name:	foodi4.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	118016  
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.