Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #35
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I've been thinking about buying one of these. On Amazon the prices are all over the place from about $275 for a Philips model to $70 for a Wal Mart Chinese knock off. There's just Mrs. B and me, but I like to cook big and share stuff with the neighbors. Any buying advice?
We're happy with the $50 one from Costco. The only drawbacks are that it can be a bit small for large jobs and it's too big to fit in my cabinet.

Also, I'd look for one that has a decently deep area in the bottom to catch grease and liquid. I cooked bacon in mine and I made a grease mess because grease sloshed out of the lowest vents in the catch pan when I took the bacon out.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.