Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 11:38 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I've been thinking about buying one of these. On Amazon the prices are all over the place from about $275 for a Philips model to $70 for a Wal Mart Chinese knock off. There's just Mrs. B and me, but I like to cook big and share stuff with the neighbors. Any buying advice?
Both I and my parents have had the NuWave Flavorwave for YEARS and use them regularly.

I guess it could be a little more unwieldy because you have to have counter space to take the top off to retrieve your food, as opposed to just pulling out a drawer like the newer configurations, but it more than makes up for it, IMO, in your ability to monitor your food as it cooks.

In case it's not clear, the clear bottom [up to the crease just about the white stand] is a deep glass dish, and the entire top from there up comes off to put food in and remove food after cooking. It also comes with an extender ring that makes the entire cooking vessel taller, and stainless racks so you can layer different dishes [ie, burgers on one rack and fries on another].

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.