View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 05:42 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I remember being a youngster my excitement of opening up the paper to read who we drafted. Not that I paid much attention to college football and would know who they were, just the excitement football and who we picked.

Oddly, the only player I really remember from all that from all those years is Percy Snow.
Yeah, same here. Most of the time I had no idea who they were. At some point I started finding magazines that would talk about the players, and that was great to read. My enduring memory was reading amazing things about Brian Jozwiak, and the statement, "He's going to be a star at left tackle for the next decade."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.