View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 03:27 PM   #595
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Galileo steps to the podium, humming Bohemian Rhapsody. "I bet you've never met someone who's mentioned in the song," he says saucily. Galileo has clearly been enjoying the open bar backstage.

"Anyhoo, much like the Galilean satellites of Jupiter that also mention me, a team is more powerful than an individual. And that means coming at opponents with a bevy of running backs instead of just one.

"The Cincinnati Bengals select Jase McClellan, RB, Alabama."

"And now let me tell you about Walla Walla, Washington. It's a town of about 33,000 located in southeast Washington. Located on the Lewis and Clark route, it began as a fur trading camp in 1818. It was incorporated into a town in 1862, and grew rapidly during a local gold rush before eventually embracing an agricultural identity.

"Walla Walla is frequently mentioned in classic Looney Tunes cartoons, and is the hometown of Adam West (Batman), and Drew Bledsoe, who could have prevented a 20-year Dark Age in the NFL if he had just gone down instead of trying to get out of bounds."

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.