Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 02:39 PM   #585
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Madden is pretty limited as far as contracts and money management are concerned. I don't believe there's any way to backload or frontload deals to make room.

But it's kind of realistic in the sense that you'll need to make some tough decisions at key positions. You can't sign Mahomes, Chris Jones, and Kendall Fuller to long-term deals while also keeping Watkins.

It's been a while since I've played franchise mode but I pretty much unload Watkins as soon as possible. Then I target OL for retooling. Fisher and LDT are both like 76-80 OVR but taking up massive amounts of cap space. You can find rookies just below that OVR range making a fraction of what they do and contribute just as well.
Okay thank you. And funny you mentioned the O Line. One of the big things I've been trying to do is find a way to beef that up while keeping it realistic. I'm trying to see what options we have in real life with it.

Or I can cut some people and trade picks for Jason Kelce
Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.