Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 08:36 AM   #581
Starter

Not sure if anyone will see this or can help me, but I rented Madden 20 a couple days ago to mess around in Franchise with the Chiefs.

My goal was to see what options we have with salary cap etc. The problem is, it seems very difficult to navigate. I also don't know a ton about the cap and was hoping it would be more intuitive.

By default, I don't have enough cap space to sign Chris Jones. If I cut Watkins and others, I can but that leaves no room for anyone else. And Fuller demands a huge contract, is that gonna happen for real? And then I don't know how much to save for my draft picks or even how to sign my draft picks.

Can somebody help me with this? I just want to know what type of semi realistic options I can create for the off season.
Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.