Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 06:52 PM   #575
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
what are you doing, franchise? Find some sliders that fit your skill level if you want the game to seem semi realistic. All Madden is too frustrating for me, they just cheat you but I tweaked the sliders on all-pro and I get semi-realistic games and I even lose some games, which is cool because I want it to be somewhat realistic.

I'm actually having fun with the solo franchise, I'm in year 3 of mine and the first draft I uploaded some draft roster that had all of the college players that will be in next years draft. The only thing about that is that most of the players are all first round pick quality, so I ended up getting ridiculous players even in the 4th round. Walker Little (LT), Jaylon Johnson (CB), Jacob Phillips (MLB) are college players that I got in that draft and they are pretty damn good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I-Form Close - HB Stretch is a great running play. Pretty much any of the "inside draw" plays out of shotgun are pretty good. I forget the exact formation but the 3 WR set where the slot is on the left - one of those - has a really good jet sweep. There's probably multiple formations with good ones. Sub Tyreek into the slot and run like the wind.

You can go to customize playbooks and make your own. Try plays out in practice mode and build your book around the things you like.

Drag routes are great across the board. With the weapons the Chiefs have, and I assume you'll be using the Chiefs, they're unfair. Actually the Chiefs offense period is unfair. Pretty insane. Here I've been playing Madden for 25 years with only shit QBs until I acquired a new one. Now we have the cream of the crop.
Just played 5 games and wow, this is absolutely the best Madden yet

Havent even played in 2-3 years and even then was just renting them for a few days at a time... but man is this new version user friendly, intuitive and smooth with the gameplay, everything looks sooo good and natural

Most of the pre snap adustments from the old days are still there, so it was easy to get back into the groove... the running is so realistic, same with the passing... everything just looks sooo smooth, right down to the player celebrations and announcers that dont constantly repeat themselves

Loving it, feels like being a kid again... rookie mode is already waaay too easy

But a few serious gripes remain... do you actually have to sign in with EA sports online to access functions like in game depth chart management, or say swap out Hyde for McCoy before games?

Every time I wanted to substitute, it gives me the "roster moves unavailable during a play" or whatever... it used to be you could swap players around before a game even in exhibition mode, like ditching Hyde and bringing in McCoy, or releasing Tremon Smith as kick returner etc

I was always a stickler for making the roster right before a game, and being able to situationally substitute players during the game... if theres a way to do those things without signing up with EA online I'd love to hear about it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.