Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 11:02 AM   #572
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Finally sprang for this today, cant wait to binge tomorrow

Anyone have any top 3 tips for a quick start?
I-Form Close - HB Stretch is a great running play. Pretty much any of the "inside draw" plays out of shotgun are pretty good. I forget the exact formation but the 3 WR set where the slot is on the left - one of those - has a really good jet sweep. There's probably multiple formations with good ones. Sub Tyreek into the slot and run like the wind.

You can go to customize playbooks and make your own. Try plays out in practice mode and build your book around the things you like.

Drag routes are great across the board. With the weapons the Chiefs have, and I assume you'll be using the Chiefs, they're unfair. Actually the Chiefs offense period is unfair. Pretty insane. Here I've been playing Madden for 25 years with only shit QBs until I acquired a new one. Now we have the cream of the crop.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.