Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 12:51 AM   #571
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Finally sprang for this today, cant wait to binge tomorrow

Anyone have any top 3 tips for a quick start?
what are you doing, franchise? Find some sliders that fit your skill level if you want the game to seem semi realistic. All Madden is too frustrating for me, they just cheat you but I tweaked the sliders on all-pro and I get semi-realistic games and I even lose some games, which is cool because I want it to be somewhat realistic.

I'm actually having fun with the solo franchise, I'm in year 3 of mine and the first draft I uploaded some draft roster that had all of the college players that will be in next years draft. The only thing about that is that most of the players are all first round pick quality, so I ended up getting ridiculous players even in the 4th round. Walker Little (LT), Jaylon Johnson (CB), Jacob Phillips (MLB) are college players that I got in that draft and they are pretty damn good.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote