View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 11:58 AM   #55
Ultrabanned

Went to the store this morning at like 6am to beat the panic crowd and get my weekly supplies. Man, that's ****ing nice. There's nobody in there, just roam around and not have to wait on a buncha old ****s reading soup cans. Rolled right up to the register. Hyvee had pork butts for $.98/lb so I grabbed a couple of those. Got about 40 lbs of meat in the freezer already, so just got some sides and veggies and snacks for the kid and called it a day. I could go about 3-4 weeks without going to the store if I liked at this point.

Just some things I noticed. People hammered the rice, ramen and toilet paper. They still had some of all of this, just the big packs and the reasonably priced stuff were gone. I was originally planning on going this evening but I'm happy as hell I've got it done and can avoid what I assume will be some aggressive crowds this weekend.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.