View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 06:32 PM   #69
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Just a warning, doesn't matter what price you set it at. The buyers agent will always say it's too high.

Don't be afraid to stand your ground.
I can't stand the negotiations that inevitably take place... and yeah, it doesn't even matter if you stress that it's priced to sell.

I've had to haggle as little as ~3% of the cost to ease buyer's remorse if they didn't negotiate first... and not just moving money around to make the down payment or loan work or whatever... but actually having to discuss what amounts to like $15/month on a 30 year loan on a house that will probably be sold within 5-10 years.

Yay, I saved $5000! ....uh no, you probably saved $1200 over 7 years while narrowly escaping a fist through your throat*.

*you know, metaphorically
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.