View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 09:02 AM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
So, you prefer to be like Nebraska, who fired perennial 10 win coaches in Frank Solich and Bo Pelini who then went on to suck under their replacement? Of course, if Drink could get to 10 wins, his job would be safe. But, my point is, that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. I want to see Mizzou as a championship contender. If Drink isn't the guy to get them there, so be it. But let's not get hasty about firing him. The replacement could set the team back like Nebraska's hires have set their team back.
That's the take you got? Sorry reading comprehension isn't a strong thing for you.

The Pelini comparison isn't relevant. We're not in a trashcan Big 10 division.

We're talking about anything beyond 6-6, not a title game appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Program was in the dumps when he came along not as bad as when Pinkel took over which btw it took him several years.
Nobody is arguing the program was a dump. I called Odom a clownshow from the start while this thread insisted he was actially really smart.

Going into year 4 though, you need to see growth. If you're hitting your ceiling and that ceiling is barely qualifying for an entry level bowl, you need to make a change.

4 years is long enough to start expecting some results. You guys are being nuts here.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.