View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:29 PM   #69
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Pittman going to get 22 million plus. He’s not that great nor is Terry McLaurin according to you but you spent all of last year talking up the quality of the KC WR corps.

I guess if you want to run it back with cosmetic improvements to MVS and Skyy you could do that pretty cheaply in FA and do a third year in a row of bandaids to try to keep the offense from sinking further.

But I don’t like not having a plan post Kelce. If you actually do have an idea here if you’re not going to pay anyone or move up what’s your plan for Kelce aging out?
Y'know what?

Nevermind.

Go **** yourself instead. I'm just done with you. I have tried to just engage you in arms length discussion a myriad of times and your stupid ****ing self is simply unable to actually pay attention to anything anyone says. Then you feel some desperate need to talk out your ass in completely unrelated conversations.

So yeah - I'm just done engaging you in any way.

If the rest of this board has a lick of sense, they'll follow suit. You're just too goddamn stupid to converse with and every single time you're involved in a thread you bring the level of discourse down.

My plea to the rest of CP - stop talking with this ****ing idiot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote