Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 08:36 AM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Just finished it. I obviously have to read more on it to even come close to understanding what I watched but off my first watch.....it sucked. By far Nolan's worst movie. I don't think I've had a bad review of a Nolan movie until now. They may not be great, but they're never bad...until now.
Inb4 "nah bro, you just need to watch it 7 times with subtitles on and high quality headphones"! Nolan is hurdling at light speed towards M.Night levels of hackery between his shit sound mixing and convoluted plots. Tenet was such a dumpster fire of a movie.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.