View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 06:38 PM   #8819
Inmem 2.0

As long as Howard stays at Michigan that's going to be an elite program. So many good games if you're a KU fan going up against Michigan and Michigan St will be iconic showdowns something I dont think the Big 12 consistently. Then you have Wisconsin, Illinois, Maryland, Purdue, Ohio St who are consistent tournament caliber teams. Not sure if Indiana is done yet think they are still capable of being really good. Then you have the outliers who produce tournament teams Minnesota and now Rutgers and I think with what Hoiberg is building with back to back top 20 recruiting classes will be very similar to those Iowa St teams.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.