View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 05:15 PM   #8806
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Pickings are slim after Kansas unless Notre Dame is finally receptive (and let’s be honest. ND is their top target, but Kansas is far more likely).

But adding an inarguably elite all-time program in the No. 2 sport ain’t nothing. It’s certainly better than other options they’ve added.

It certainly would give Kansas a chance to prove it doesn’t matter what conference they’re in, they’d dominate. I think they’d find that road much harder than in the Big 12.
Isn’t ND locked in with the ACC? I guess I don’t know exactly how it works with them being independent but also with the ACC. But ND also had more reason to join a conference with 4 team playoff than they would now with a 12 team or at least expanded starting as early as next year.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli