Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 09:51 AM   #102
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I always assumed building your own PC gaming rig was way more expensive than going with consoles. Then again, I don't know shit, since the last console I bought was a PS2 and my desktop is an off-the-rack cheap POS from Best Buy five years ago.
It is more expensive for sure. From what I've looked into and the parts I already have, it will cost around 1,000 bucks to build a pretty damn good computer. It would be worth it to me though, because my PC is what I use for everything. Even if I do eventually get a PS5, I still want/need to build a new PC.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.