View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 11:06 AM   #48
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm guessing it's not going to get better, unfortunately. CPers were relatively young and healthy when the board was started a couple of decades ago, but now we're not getting any younger.

RIP Hondo, and condolences to all who knew him well.
Unfortunately, this is true, but that's just life. That's why it's important to enjoy the time we spend together as a Community, and stop attacking each other so much. Relative to that, I know my perspective has greatly changed in the last couple of years. I love the Chiefs, but this Community has been a special place, and the Members become like Family. I've become a bit of a sentimental old fool, but I'm perfectly good with it
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote