Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:31 AM   #842
Supporter

So I rode the Suzuki..that bastard was huge but my knees were shoved up high and I felt like I had to hunch over..The Salesman hoped on it and seemed like it fit him good..He was probably 5'10 or 6'..then I went down the road and rode a few different Victory's..loved them..road the Hardball, Crossroads and Cross Country..they all have the same frame and are bagger bikes..loved how they felt and rode..then went to Harley..rode a Fat Boy and it was nice..didn't feel quite right but it rode good..rode a Street Glide and enjoyed it a lot..The rode a Heritage Softail Classic I believe was what he called it..I enjoyed it a lot but didn't fit quite right could get used to it..so at the end of all of it I came to the conclusion that I need to be rich so I could just buy them all..**** me
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.