View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 09:11 AM   #169
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
From my experience, I don't know if I just wasn't "cute" enough or if they just figured I wasn't intimidated, but the guys in the weight section never bothered me. It was actually the guys who spent more time on the resistance machines or treadmills that creeped me out. One time, I didn't think I was going to survive the row machine because the dude on the one next me stunk of cologne. GAG!

Rule of thumb for guys who go to the gym to hit on women: Yes, there are women who go to the gym to be eye candy. However, if you see a woman counting reps or working up a sweat, leave her alone. She's there to accomplish something, and it's not to land a date.
I'll have you know I have literally never once hit on a girl in the gym!

In general, people who treat the gym like a social scene annoy me anyway. I'm there to get my workout in and take my ass home.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.