View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 12:17 PM   #3
Would an idiot do that?

There's a bodyweight fitness sub on reddit and I've been doing variations of their recommended routine for the past ~3-4 months.

Things I was awful at before (pull-ups and dips) have progressed nicely and I'm now decent at, while things I think I was already decent at (push-ups and some of the leg and core things) have gotten better, too.

Seems like a good beginner to intermediate-ish program, focusing on progressive overload. It's not just "do pull-ups, and use a chair if you suck at them", but if needed, starting with hangs or pull-up negatives.

It brought me out of the ancient times of the P90x style workout, where I was probably doing far more endurance training than I realized.

Also walking a couple miles every couple days, with two monster hills nearby. Dealing with calf tightness and shin splints, depending on the day... getting old sucks.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.