View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #272
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

He takes the podium and a respectful hush falls over the crowd.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote