Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 10:20 AM   #130
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And you can't call it a Frank Clark comparison because I didn't even like the Hardman pick.

I've never been predisposed to defend the guy or make excuses for him. I'm just willing to acknowledge that he's been a pretty damn productive player for us.

And again, I think Moore can be similarly productive but schemed open in different ways. The distinction is that I'd ultimately end up equally lukewarm on both guys. Whereas some, many of whom shit on the Hardman pick to this day, will consider it a home run acquisition for Moore.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote