Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:35 AM   #125
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
60 for 700 would be phenomenal as a rookie because it would far exceed what you get from most 2nd round receivers. :P

If he's doing that in his 3rd year, then that might not be where you want him to be but it's still on par with what you'd expect from a late 2nd round WR.

If he does only reach that 60 for 700 plateau? I can't say I'll be disappointed. That's more than reasonable production from his draft slot, regardless of how Alec Pierce, Tyquan Thornton, and George Pickens turn out. That's precisely why I don't bag on Mecole Hardman like so many around here do. He's an adequate receiver for where he was drafted. There were others I liked more and thought had better upside but that doesn't make Mecole a bad player.
I don't disagree.

60/700 wouldn't be disappointing. If he's out there at 45/500 though, that's an issue. If only because I believe immediate productivity and a shorter learning curve is what drove the pick. And if he comes out of the chute with that production, that doesn't speak well to his long-term prognosis.

Honestly, even 60/700 suggests he's not much more than a WR3 long-term, though. I don't see hardly any projection in the kid. But again - it's a second round pick. You get legit WR3 production for 4 years from him and it's a clear win.

Whereas a guy like Hardman, we KNEW would need a ton of work. We knew that guy was super raw.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.