Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 09:15 AM   #124
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I'm 56. Aside from a shoulder reconstruction two years ago, I feel about like I did when I was 40. I do need readers for small print on food labels though. I started the 50 pushups a day thing about 20 years ago and also lift (albeit not heavy anymore) and hike about 20 miles a week so I really don't feel my age at all. Having said all that, sometimes I get a sore muscle or two when I feel like I didn't really do much. I think as we age, healthy eating becomes paramount to looking and feeling young. Plus, I stlll act like I'm 18, LOL
When's the last time you choked out some asshole at a little league game?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.