Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #37
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
it's not until I watched a vid of all the stuff that used to be in Madden, 2k5 etc that I realized the full degree to which Madden has been mailing it in the last, what, 5 years or so?

Mailing it in with features (or lack thereof) + bad game play.....not a good combination.

and I'm reading things correct in that this 'new' superstar mode / career mode or whatever they want to call it, will only be available to be played as a QB?

pffffft.
*fart noise*
Once Ncaa Football 2014 becomes playable on RPCS3 none of the Maddens will matter.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote