View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
I've had Cox for probably 20 years, only this year has there been a problem with regular outages. I get it, the pandemic has put demands on the providers like never before. Hoping if anything like this year happens again the lesson was learned how to keep people online.
From my understanding, the existing internet nodes were not created to handle everyone in a specific area to be on the internet at the same exact time.

For example, we have 4 people at home using the internet everyday from 7am to 10pm, whereas normally, it's just one person most of the day.

Multiply that by hundreds of people in the same neighborhood and it causes outages. The only way to correct these outages is for the internet providers to build brand new nodes that can handle higher levels of traffic but that's a huge, costly expense.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote