View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 10:56 AM   #1602
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I use Italian dressing. Throw them in a bag for a minimum of four hours. Fire up the Traeger, turn it up to 350, throw some rub on em. Takes an hour or so. Skins usually bite through.
And this is why I've never taken the plunge on the Traeger.

I've messed with my step-dads and despite my best efforts, I just can't get them to generate enough eat to truly finish anything I grill.

If they'd have a nitrous button on those things that you could push and goose it to 700 degrees or so, I'd take a shot. But when you're capped at around 500 degrees, you're just using an oven outside at that point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.