Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 09:58 AM   #187
Be Kind To Your Pets

Today my wife took neighbor cat to the vet. He had a bite on his right paw and couldn't walk on it. We think he belongs to somebody in the neighborhood, but we're not really sure about that. He doesn't have a collar.He's been around the neighborhood for about 3 years, and lately he's been hanging around on our back porch, limping around since Wednesday.
This morning I wrapped a towel around him, put him in the cat carrier, and wifey whisked him up to the vet. He was fine in the carrier, quiet in the car, fine in the vet's office, and OK on the vet table. When the vet walked in, wifey said he went crazy cat. Took two vet assistants to corral him, had to sedate him. He pooped on the vet, the assistants, the table... wow.

That'll cost us extra...

Anyway, they clipped his nads, he was negative for feline HIV (thank goodness) and he'll come home tonight. I'm running out of places to stash kitty cats, so he'll have to convalesce in the garage for about a week. We have to give him antibiotics in an eyedropper. That'll be big fun. Cat Rodeo.

I don't think he's ever been to the vet before. He was scared out of his cat mind. He's a good kitty, very onery, but lots of fun. Hope he'll be ok in a week or so.

Wifey is paying the vet bill. So she's the crazy cat lady.
Attached Images

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.