Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 10:24 PM   #49
Veteran

Maybe I'm just a little bit burned out on Marvel. I thought most of the movies prior to Endgame were very good (Thor 2 was sort of a miss and Iron Man 3 didn't do anything for me). I found Endgame disappointing because they had to do the lazy time travel plot device which has been overused to death. The Spider Man movie afterwards was just underwhelming. I think it's like Star Wars/Star Trek/SuperMan/BatMan/etc. I'm just bored by rehashing of the same old thing with big CGI Monster fights and uninteresting characters.

Do we really need a movie about Hawkeye? Or Black Widow? Another Black Panther with a new actor?

As long as people keep going to them, they will keep making them.

I'm part of the older crowd; I didn't read comics so all of this was new and interesting.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.