Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 05:11 PM   #47
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsonsok View Post
I’m very excited to see what they can show us for phase 4! I’m expecting Wakanda Forever will be a bit of a tear jerker. I’m also very excited to see the MCU dipping their feet into some different styles and genres as well. As a huge fan of both superheroes and horror films, I’m pumped for “Multiverse of Madness”!
Speaking of superheroes and horror, I’m getting excited for the What If? stories. Pretty sure there’s a marvel zombies and if done properly might be a damn good story.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote