Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 07:22 AM   #945
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Just a heads up for fans, season 4 of The Last Kingdom hits Netflix on Sunday.
I I thought this series ended at Season 3. After seeing this last, week I watched the 4th season. First part of Season 4 I thought was so-so, but it gets really good. Some character developments I didn't like.

I just think they've copied Daenerys Targaryen of Game of Thrones by turning Brida into a psychopathic killer. At least, she had some humanity in her before. I also didn't care for the turn of coldness in Ęthelflęd toward Uhtred, after all he'd done for her when she turned his daughter over to the Danes without involving him in that decision. He always gets screwed and yet he always saves them. Plus, King Edward was such a childish, stupid king who constantly makes dumb decisions unlike his father. That includes not using Uhtred's knowledge of the Danes to help hi m win battles. In real like Edward was a more powerful king.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.