Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #202
Unsparing

I watched this video where it was astutely pointed out that Jango Fett was blowing the piss out of an asteroid field with "smart" seismic charges 40+ years PRIOR to TLJ, yet the best the resistance can do is load 10 "rowboats"( what happened to the Y-Wings? they were older but clearly superior to the piece of shit bombers in TLJ ) with 200 "bombs" stolen from the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean", in an attempt to blow up a modern warship???

This movie was truly the dumbest and most horribly written thing in the entire franchise. I never thought 'Attack of the Clones' could be unseated for "Biggest Pile of Shit" in the SW Universe, but I'll be damned if Disney didn't succeed.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote