View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 05:46 PM   #93
Veteran

People said last game was a turning point, a defining win for a team without it's starting QB. One that defines season. Well they pissed it all away with this one and they don't equate.

Chiefs aren't going anywhere and if they could we can't stay healthy. This is a one and done team in the playoffs if they make it there.

I have no confidence. It's done, it's shot. After this loss I won't be able to watch a game and think we will win it unless we're up 42-8 in the 4th q.

I'm pissed too, but glad I haven't wasted any actual money on the chiefs this year. They stole plenty of that from me last year on the AFCCG when I watched grandpa Bob's defense hand the pats the game after Andy kept him on for a year longer than be should, costing us a SB appearance.

And make no mistake that was Andy's call. Andy runs this team top to bottom. I'm starting to get fed up. Fed up with having all the talent in the world and finding ways to lose games. They aren't even new ways to lose, they are the same ways. Over and over. We are gonna see this again just in the playoffs. Rinse repeat.

I learned something today. That's Im losing enjoyment watching games. I'm just frustrated top to bottom being able to predict exactly what's going to happen before it does because I've seen the script over and over. Man idk, I think I may have to take a step away from it for a few weeks. That's my fault I'm the only one who can control it, but man I just want this team to succeed badly, and by that I mean a SB appearance at least.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited by arrwheader; 11-10-2019 at 05:52 PM..
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.