View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 11:14 PM   #11
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Hey rabble, how are you doing? I hope all is well in your world.enjoyment.
Hey brother, things are pretty damn well. At least we'll have some degrees here tomorrow, not many, but it's something. Lot of working, plus school full-time, so I've been super busy. But hey, progress doesn't come easy, and the work is worth it. My graduation plan at MU has been accepted, and I'll have a BA in Sociology with concentration on Social Behaviors and Family Soc in May of 2022. My girlfriend has her Master's in Special Education- she teaches K-2 autistic kids currently - and is starting her Doctorate in Education this August, and she's convinced me to get my masters...so by 2023, I'll be able to get a little rest and "just go to work" lol.

Hope all is well with you and the Missus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I don't agree with you or anyone else's NFL rigged conspiracy theories, but I don't wish to spend countless minutes and posts arguing about it. I hope when the Chiefs win another Super Bowl you can enjoy it and not let the fact you think the NFL is rigged water down your enjoyment.
I know, but damn, all those penalties in the first half...but hey, at the end of the day, we didn't block and we didn't catch balls that bounced off helmets and we didn't stop them from scoring more points than us. That's what losing the Super Bowl feels like 😳 and it wasn't pretty...but Brady went to Tampa, and they were playing in their home stadium...so, "home cooking" or not, we played like shit, the coaches coached like shit...it hurt to watch.

But looking at the last 3 years...Mahomes League MVP, HFA + AFC Championship Game at Arrowhead in 2018...Super Bowl victory in 2019...2nd straight Super Bowl appearance...we're in good shape.

I'm just pissed at the NFL, throwing that BS flag on Dee Ford (I know he was offsides...BUT HE'D BEEN BASICALLY LINING UP THAT WAY ALL GAME) and getting that BS Rams/Pat's farce...then this year, flagging the shit out of us all first half and basically gifting TB 14 points (well, Andy helped gift them 7, but anyway...)

If Patrick Mahomes II had become the first QB in NFL history to :
1. Win the league MVP as first year starter
2. Win 3 straight Super Bowls
3. And have those 3 Super Bowls in 3 years vs Brady's 5 in 20 or whatever it would've been at that point, then there would all the sudden be no possible debate on who the GOAT really is, and...well...the NFL has way too much invested in Tom's territory "greatness" for all that noise. They want a long term "will he catch Brady" type thing, but Mahomes is Jordan to Brady's Russell...because Brady MIGHT finish with more rings (cheating bastard), but Mahomes refines the position and has absolutely defined what "greatness" at the QB position looks like.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.