Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 07:07 PM   #2393
Resident Glue Sniffer

Oh! Dang. Lol. I thought I had seen you post about your bike before. My bad.

My street glide was heavy, but it’s got a low CG. I could bang a u turn in my drive standard two car driveway. She’ll turn. Use those same fundamentals you learned on the other bikes and you’ll be good.

She’ll lean and turn at higher speeds just fine, will be a little slow to turn in, but once in, shell hold the line nicely because it the wheelbase length and rake. Likely drag hard parts before the tires are ever ready to give up so trust the tires despite its weight, .

You’ll love it. Mile eater.

When I get a HD again later on, it’ll likely be an Ultra. Even though I love Dynas ...the touring models are just so convenient and do damn an near everything.
Next time I’ll stick with stock bars I think and likely stock pipes....I’ve got tinnitus like a MF from loud pipes over the years.

Last edited by Dayze; 04-21-2020 at 07:13 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.