Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 01:01 PM   #2391
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
nice.

I like the sound of the Rhineharts at the 103.

what were you riding before?...I can't remember.
You mean 30 years ago (other same some loaners from friends)?

Well those were V45 Sabre, followed by a V65 Sabre, then a Yamaha 650 Special.

So I'm just getting back into it and this bike was from one of my fellow Divemaster's SO who just upgraded to a Tri Glide. So he was looking to sell, I have been looking to buy, and they cut me a deal.

It's a lot different than anything I ever had, it's a heck of a lot heavier, but I have friends (more connections actually) out of both the Gails and Yeager's, so I think I'll be doing a class as soon as I can. The fundamentals haven't changed, and it's not like the V65 Sabre was a scooter, I always kept my 'M' endorsement, but I'd prefer to make sure I've been through a class with people who understand an 850lb bike.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.