Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:25 AM   #143
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
It's not just that. It's such a cliche complaint about pass rushers in general.

Back in the day even Lawrence ****ing Taylor was accused for 'disappearing' for stretches because he wasn't putting up numbers for a few games.

It's not a BFD. Larger sample is needed. I think Clark will be fine.
Sacks always come in bunches. We always had this argument with Houston and company.

I think my argument is getting kinda misconstrued here. I don't have any worries that he'll be fine.

My thing is that the Chiefs D needs him to be more than fine. What he's done so far just isn't good enough for what they gave up and are paying.

I think Frank agrees as he's said so, so I'm not really worried that it won't come hopefully.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote