View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 07:05 PM   #133
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Sorry to hear this man. My mom has some auto immune issues she’s had for 40 years or so. Her cognitive abilities have declined. Some because of side effects of long term use of medication for those illnesses. Otherwise she’s just a few years older than you. Sounds like you have got good Drs and you are looking into more options. Vitamins and supplements is something some believe in. Some don’t. I started following a couple of YouTube quacks. Both are chiropractors I believe but I pick up things that will help me eat better or vitamins to try and sample with my mom.

Dr Eric Berg
https://youtube.com/@Drberg?si=5igFeCYepaSsAU8v

Dr Alan Mandell
https://youtube.com/@motivationaldoc...QtG8OPgQ7qJMj5

For example one thing I did was having her eat blueberries daily or every other day at least. And it helps. It’s not a miracle cure but finding if you’re deficient in vitamins or minerals or nutrients I think chipping away at those things is helpful. It will also give you something to do and research on different ways other than your Dr how you might be able to help you. There’s other channels on there those just happen to be the ones I find most helpful. Tons of older videos with both going back 5+ years. Have the wife watch some or find out others.

Just a resource that’s helped me bro. Hopefully you find them and/or different ones that are beneficial for you
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote