View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 04:19 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't disagree but I will say that it's easy to get confused in this business when you constantly have people in your ear telling you about your "greatness" and how you should just "**** them all" and "do your own thing". It can be a real mind****.

That said, it's a damn shame what's happened to Norton's career because his performances in Primal Fear and Fight Club, not to mention American History X, were just phenomenal, so much so that it took me a while to "warm up" to Ruffalo's portrayal.

Although now, after several movies, I couldn't even dream of another actor in that role. Ruffalo's perfect.
They are both pretty great. Ruffalo and Norton.

But yea, it’s crazy how all the steam went out of Norton’s career after Hulk. He had a great run there from the mid 90s to late 2000s.....

He directed movie last year called ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ that got zero buzz and I’ve never heard one person talk about seeing it.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.