Thread: Football Article at Arrowhead Pride
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 09:45 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

I agree and disagree with points. I think Jones and NNadi can benefit from the switch. It seems like Speaks would benefit, but I'm not sure at this point that he would even be that good in a new system. I disagree with Ford playing well with his hand in the dirt. I know Hitchens played well in Dallas in a 4-3, but he didn't do anything well in KC even when trying to play in space in the middle. I don't know what to think of him. DOD needs to put on some weight in order not to break down. Ragland would appear lost.

My understanding is that Spags will also need shut down corner, currently not on the roster.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.